Monday, May 31, 2010

Finding what Quality of Life means to you...

Today was a great example of why I love living where I do...

Morning walk - did not see one car!

Lunch - was fera (a moutain lake fish) picked up from the fisherman from his morning catch (in the lake in the valley where we live).

Afternoon - walked 20 minutes to next village for a super facial.

Late Afternoon - walked to a shop to buy some clothes- the owner was busy so chose some models for me and asked if I wanted to try them on at home! I could take them back sometime later this week when I had chosen what I wanted! Where do you get that kind of service????

Of course, this quality of life is high quality for me, and it would not work for everyone. But ... why would anybody not want to live in a world where the shop keeper trusts you to take clothes home to try and to bring them back, on time, without a mark.

No comments: