These are things you can do anywhere (including office)
- Breathe: Sit or lie comfortably, and focus on your breathing. Perhaps use some words like "Breathe in, breathe out" to accompany the breathing. At work, just taking a few moments when one is ultra stressed, getting angry etc. to focus on this can be a real help!
- Go to You Tube and find a relaxing video with ocean waves or other sounds / visuals. Watch for 5-10 minutes. Also- focus on breathing at the same time.
- Do an "appreciation exericse": You think about (and feel) the gratitude you have for (a) all that you have, (b) all that you are, (c) all that is, (d) all that will be.
There are a million opportunities to learn about meditation...
- Buy a book! There are lots of books on meditation and how to do.
- Buy a CD! This can be just music (look up music that mentions Deep Alpha for example) or it can be an actual meditation/relaxation excericse like "Deep Alpha Relaxation Cycle" by Robert Kendall.
- Go to You Tube and type in "Meditation". There are lots and lots of examples, training, guided meditation in all sorts of languages.
If you have a favourite support for effective meditation, please do share!