Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Switzerland!

I have had about 6-7 calls in the last month asking for Green Belt Certification in Switzerland.  This is rather strange as I have not had any such calls in years.  

If you are interested in attending a week long 6 Sigma Green Belt Certification program in Switzerland, please do let me know by responding below.

I personally do not run such courses but there is a LEAN Six Sigma company who would be interested in running such a course this year, if there are 8-10 participants.

4 comments:

vik said...

Hello, I am also looking for a six sigma certification. Let mw know if you have managed to do it or we can plan for it together.

Vik

Raj said...

I am also looking for the same. Pls. let me know...

Joyful Voyager said...

Vic and Raj.. Can u send me ur Email addresses so I can send u the outline of the program? My address is valcoach@vtxnet.ch. Thanks! Susan

Unknown said...

If you need information check out this Six Sigma Green Belt Certification | Six Sigma Training